If you are looking for a speaker for your next meeting, look no further than Marc Changnon. The following is a partial list of organizations where Marc has given a presentation.
- Career Development Task Force requested by Illinois State Board of Education (2000-2002)
- Parkland College GED Program
- The 2000 Illinois Association of School Administrators - Chicago, Illinois
- The 23rd Annual Illinois Superintendents Conference - Chicago, Illinois
- The Association of Illinois High Schools
- The Career Services Council at the University of Illinois
- The Careers Conference sponsored by the "Center on Education and Work" through the School of Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The Champaign-Urbana Schools Foundation CU Scholars
- The Delta Kappa Gamma, Xi Chapter
- The Education to Careers Regional Conference sponsored by the Heartland Community College Regional Partnership for Education to Careers - Normal, Illinois
- The Illinois Leadership Center at the University of Illinois
- The Illinois State University Connections Conference - 2010 "Relevance & Relationships: Preparing High School Students for Post-Secondary Life" - St. Charles, Illinois
- The Illinois State University Connections Conference - 2011 "The Internship Class: A Senior Passion" - St. Charles, Illinois
- The Illinois State University Connections Conference - 2012 "Students Start Cruising in 7th Grade - Finding Individual Purpose & Direction" - St. Charles, Illinois
- The Illinois State University Connections Conference - 2013 "High School College & Career Centers - Build It and They Will Come" - St. Charles, Illinois
- The Illinois State University Connections Conference - 2017 "Young Entrepreneurship Program - Matching High School Students with Successful Local Entrepreneurs" - Tinley Park, Illinois
- The National School Conference 6th Annual Academic/Career/Technology Integrated Curriculum Conference - New Orleans, Louisiana
- The Perspectives on Progress: School-to-Work National Dialogue sponsored by U.S.
- Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Labor
- The University of Illinois Business Council - "Changnon's Ten Rules to Success"
- The University of Illinois College of Commerce and Business Administration
- The University of Illinois Department of Finance
- The Will, Grundy and Kendall County, Illinois Regional Office of Education - "Education to Careers: School Improvement Planning Conference"
- Tolono Unity High School Career Fair - "A Goal without a Plan is just a Wish"
- Careers Across America: Best Practices in Career Development Conference - Indianapolis, Indiana
- Illinois' Five Year State and Regional Economic Development Strategy for East Central Illinois sponsored by the Department of Commerce and Community Affairs and the Office of the Governor (2000-2001)
- Peoria Life Underwriters Association - "Profile of a Sales Career"
- State/Regional: Economic Development Summit sponsored by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Community Affairs
- The 10th Annual Statewide Illinois Business-Education Partnership Conference
- The Champaign County Illinois Chamber of Commerce Community Leadership Program
- The Champaign County Rotary Clubs: "Polio - Purpose - Passion"
- The Champaign-Urbana Noon Kiwanis Club - "Business & School Hand in Hand"
- The Executive Club of Champaign County - "Developing a 21st Century Workforce"
- The Illinois Crimestoppers 29th Annual Conference
Marc Changnon has been awarded numerous honors over the years:
- Kiwanian of the Year Award Recipient, 1991
- Illinois State Crimestoppers Association, “Outstanding Board Member of the Year,” 2013
- Illinois Public Media, “American Graduate Champion Award,” 2015
- Champaign County Economic Development Corporation – Innovation Celebration, “Social Venture Award for the Young Entrepreneur Program,” 2017
- The Illinois State University Connections Conference, “Award of Distinction for Innovative Education to Career Program in Illinois,” 2000
- Illinois State Board of Education, “Those Who Excel” Award of Merit which honored the Education to Careers and Professions Program at Champaign Centennial High School, 2000
- Illinois State Board of Education “Those Who Excel” Team Award Recipient, 2001
- E.H. Mellon Award for Outstanding Teaching, Centennial High School, 2002-2003
- Student Support Personal, “Award of Excellence,” 2010
- Illinois State Board of Education, “Those Who Excel” Award of Excellence, 2011
- Champaign-Urbana Schools Foundation, “Hometown Hero Award,” 2014
- Illinois Basketball Coaches Association, "Coach of the Year," 2002 & 2006
- Member of the 2009 Illinois High School Association Class 3A Boys Basketball State Championship Coaching Staff for Champaign Centennial High School